Share this product:
Go Healthy[Authorized Sales Agent] GO Healthy GO Manuka Honey UMF 16+ 250gm
- GO Manuka Honey UMF 16+ contains Manuka Honey sourced from New Zealand. This honey is independently tested for UMF® and MGO levels by accredited laboratories in New Zealand.
- UMF® (UNIQUE MANUKA FACTOR) is a quality trademark used to ensure Manuka Honey purity and quality. UMF® Licence holders must meet standards, which include testing, monitoring and auditing of the quality of honey. The UMF® grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka Honey and assures purity and quality.
- THE MEASURE UMF® 5+ THROUGH TO UMF® 23+ relates to the anti-bacterial activity of the honey. The higher the UMF number, the more potent the Manuka Honey.
- MGO (METHYLGLYOXAL) MGO (Methylglyoxal) is an important chemical marker and an antibacterial component which has a direct correlation to UMF® levels as shown on the official UMF® website. As with UMF the higher the MGO number, the more potent the Manuka Honey. SUGGESTED DOSE
- Manuka Honey can be consumed by Adults and Children over the age of 1 year old.
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- Cautions: Not suitable for infants under 12 months old.